If your child is having school difficulties, chances are you have done your share of nagging, lecturing, and yelling with the hope of motivating them to work harder and do better. If those tactics have not worked for you and your child continues to struggle in school, it is time for a change!
If are you ready for an alternative to emotional and punitive tactics, then consider my Relationship Centered Parenting Model for creating a cooperative family environment and helping your child do better in school. Relationship Centered Parenting is based on knowledge, skills, and strategies drawn from over two decades of clinical experiences working with hundreds of families going through the most difficult of times. All aspects of Relationship Centered Parenting have been tested, refined, and proven effective with children from diverse backgrounds and family compositions.
While Relationship Centered Parenting was designed to benefit all children, it is essential for parenting children that are difficult or oppositional by nature. This includes children diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD), or other mental health conditions.
With Relationship Centered Parenting You Will Learn:
- Why nagging, lecturing, yelling, & other emotional or punitive tactics do not work with many children, particularly those that are difficult by nature or have ADHD, ODD, or other mental health conditions
- The most common emotional tactics used by parents
- The most common emotional tactics used by children
- The three alternatives to emotional tactics
- The three Fundamentals of Effective Parenting
- Why a strong parent-child relationship is necessary for effective parenting in today’s world
- Strategies for improving your parent-child relationship
- Strategies for effective discipline
- Contingency based consequences (as an alternative to punishment) that teach your child essential life skills
- How to choose your battles wisely
- A step-by-step guide for helping your child do better in school
- Identifying, understanding, and helping your child overcome roadblocks to school and life success
- How to keep a positive attitude and faith in your child despite whatever life challenges they are experiencing
To access Relationship Centered Parenting at zero cost, and without having to provide your email address or any other identifying information, click the download button below. Once you understand the information, skills, and strategies it provides, practice them for several weeks before attempting to address your child’s school difficulties. While you may be eager to begin sooner, keep in mind your child’s school difficulties did not happen over night, and will not be resolved overnight. You will need to be patient and take your time in implementing the principles of Relationship Centered Parenting and its plan for helping your child do better in school. You will also need to be persistent in your effort because you are certain to encounter numerous challenges along the way. You can expect that the process of implementing Relationship Centered Parenting and helping your child do better in school will be more of a marathon than a sprint.
FREE DOWNLOAD – SPANISH FREE DOWNLOAD – ENGLISH