For the cost of a cup of coffee per student ($2.50 or less), you can purchase a web-based version of the 1-2-3 Succeed Program for your school or school district. With your purchase you will receive 1-year of unlimited access to the 1-2-3 Succeed Program for every member of your school community (including students, parents, and faculty), a student and parent/guardian curriculum, and a 1-day (or optional 2-day) on site professional development training for your staff. Our web-based service will enable you to monitor each participant’s progression through the program and the achievement of learning objectives.
Click here for pricing
The 1-2-3 Succeed Program will teach your students motivation and study skills, empower your parents to take the lead role in their child’s education, enhance your school counseling services, and provide your faculty with continuing education hours.
While the 1-2-3 Succeed Program is designed to benefit all students, it is most essential for underachieving and at-risk students. This includes students with ADHD, learning disabilities, mental health conditions, and other life difficulties that negatively affect their school performance.
You can easily integrate the 1-2-3 Succeed Program into your classroom lessons, guidance and child study team services, 504/I&RS interventions, and other existing services. Consider the following possibilities.:
- Your school counselors and child study team members can facilitate the program through the individual or group counseling services they provide.
- Your 504/I&RS committee members can incorporate the program into their referral/intervention protocol.
- Your school counselors or other qualified faculty members can use the program to facilitate parent workshops.
- Your teachers (particularly resource room and special education) can facilitate the program through classroom lessons.
- Your administrators can incorporate the program into their disciplinary responses.
- Your “Freshmen Academy Program” advisors can incorporate the program into their freshmen orientation.
- You can provide every student and parent/guardian in your school district with access to the 1-2-3 Succeed Program. By doing so, you will provide them with an invaluable resource that can be used in the privacy of their home whenever academic or parenting difficulties arise.
A one-day training titled Helping the Capable but Unmotivated & Disorganized Student: It is intended for all staff members directly involved with underachieving and at-risk students, including teachers, guidance counselors, child study team members, and administrators. Participants will learn the core principles and strategies of the 1-2-3 Succeed Program and how to utilize the program to enhance CST/504/I&RS interventions, student counseling sessions, parent meetings, and administrative disciplinary actions.
At an additional cost, you can receive a second day of training titled In-School Counseling Made Practical & Effective. It is intended for resource room teachers, school counselors, and child study team members. Participants will learn how to conduct practical and effective in-school counseling/coaching sessions based on the principles of 1-2-3 Succeed Program and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
By implementing the 1-2-3 Succeed Program and other strategies you learn during the 1 or 2-day training, you will dramatically raise your level of effectiveness with underachieving and at-risk students and transform your Guidance and Child Study Team Departments into the most respected and valued resources in your school district!
If you need additional information before deciding whether the 1-2-3 Succeed Program is right for your school or school district, you can purchase a full text version of the program for only $9.95. It will provide you with a complete transcript of all program materials.
If you purchase the full text version of the 1-2-3 Succeed Program, please keep in mind it will not provide you with a full understanding of the dynamic and powerful teaching methods that are necessary for bringing the program material to life. That information can only be learned by viewing the multi-media version of the program or participating in the 1 or 2-day professional development training.
The 1-2-3 Succeed Program – School District Package:
1-year of unlimited access for every member of your school community, a student and parent/guardian curriculum, and a 1-day (or optional 2-day) professional development training for your staff. The ability to to monitor each participant’s progression through the program and the achievement of learning objectives. Click here for pricing